Visit our website by clicking on our logo!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Selected Online Blogs from TIMES story on Kindel Lanes

Anonymous said...

I have such wonderful memories of Kindel Lanes.It has always been such a wonderful place for teens and adults, and now families to have fun. If each person in Marianna, and surrounding area, just donated 10.00 each, it could be saved. Best of luck and lots of prayers to the Kindelspire family.



July 23, 2010 12:03 PM

Anonymous said...

I agree on the “sidewalks to nowhere” being built on Caverns Road. No one will ever use them. What a waste.



July 24, 2010 2:37 PM

Anonymous said...

SIDEWALKS? ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS CHOICES OF SPENDING MONEY IN THIS TIME OF FINANCIAL CRISIS.,



July 28, 2010 9:27 AM

Anonymous said...

Just today on the news I heard them say that it is going to be “the small business that brings us out of this” (speaking of the lack of money). Well it seems to me that all the small business are the ones who are having to close and it is the big ones that are left. So if this is true I guess there is no hope in despair. I and my children (now grown) have spent many evenings at Kindel Lanes having a great time. I agree, I to hate to see it close. I have nothing against sidewalks (used or not) but I have yet to see one stop a child from getting involve in drugs, drinking, gangs, sex and what ever else they may get into on the streets, Kendal Lanes kept our kids off those streets and inside a place that they could be kids and have fun without the pressure to participate in the unknown. I hope that someone with the money and a love for our children comes along and rescues Kendal Lanes.



July 28, 2010 6:30 PM

Anonymous said...

I agree that ten dollars will not burn a hole in anybody’s pocket if it will keep a local attraction open. Not only does it provide fun for families and a safe haven for our children it inspires men, women and children from Sunland and Hope School. Without Kindel Lanes what will happen to our community, families and our children?



July 29, 2010 5:24 AM

Anonymous said...

I believe ten dollars wouldn’t burn a hole in any of our pockets. It would keep a well known local family business open. Not only for us and our families but for places like Sunland and Hope School. Those adults and students also need an out to make themselves and their peers feel better about themselves.



July 29, 2010 5:26 AM

Anonymous said...

Jeff K. has ALWAYS been a great supporter of individuals with Special Needs. Without his generosity Special Olympics and Hope School pre-vocational students would not have exposure to work training, social interactions and participating in normal activities My 10 bucks is in the mail.

No comments: